10 Feb Job Opportunity: Administrative Assistant (Manila)
Join the EngageMedia team!
Our dynamic Asia-Pacific non-profit seeks a highly skilled and effective Administrative Assistant to be based in Manila. The role will provide financial and logistical support to projects, assist in daily office needs, and manage general administrative needs of the organisation.
- Provide timely finance and administrative support to the Finance and Operations team
- Support the Manila office to function effectively
- Provide logistical support to projects
- Support organisational development efforts
- A minimum of two years of working experience in an administrative role
- Bachelor’s degree in any accounting- or business-related course
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong time management and self-organisation skills
- Conversational English skills
- Ability to work across cultures
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
EngageMedia uses the power of video, the internet and open technologies to create social and environmental change. We harness old and new media to assist movements, challenge social injustice and environmental damage, as well as to present solutions.
EngageMedia works with independent filmmakers, video activists, technologists, campaigners and social movements to generate wider audiences for their vital messages, and move people to action.
The position starts as soon as possible. An initial 12 month, full-time contract will be offered with annual extensions based on the completion of successful performance reviews.
Salary range is $370–500 USD per month, depending on skillset and experience.
Monthly communications and health allowance are included.
Please fill the application form below. Applications are due by Feb 17, 2020.